As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you.
Enjoy this two page set of days of the week printables- both in full color and a black and white set for kids to add their own color! From displays to learning centers there are so many ways to use these printables!
Learning the days of the week….
Learning the days of the week and their order is a fundamental skill for young children. As a teacher, I understand that this can be a challenging task, which is why I have created a set of printables that are specifically designed to help kids learn and remember the days of the week. With four pages of engaging tools, these printables are ideal for young learners who need a little extra help in this area.
One page includes a set of cards with the names of the days of the week, providing a clear and visual representation of the days in order. Another page includes spots for kids to answer what day it is, what yesterday was, and what tomorrow will be, helping them to understand the concept of time and how the days fit together.
Choose black and white or full color days of the week printables…
With both black and white and full-color options available, these printables are perfect for kids who love to color and personalize their learning experience. These days of the week printables are an excellent addition to any classroom, providing a fun and effective way for kids to learn and master this essential skill.
Ideas for using these printables to help kids learn the days of the week…
- Hang the cards with the days of the week on a bulletin board or wall for easy reference.
- Use the days of the week cards to play memory or matching games.
- Print out the black and white versions of the printables and have kids color them in, adding a fun and creative touch to their learning experience.
- Laminate the pages with spots for kids to answer what day it is, what yesterday was, and what tomorrow will be and use them as reusable worksheets with dry erase markers.
- Use the printables as a visual aid during morning meetings or circle time to help reinforce the days of the week.
- Have kids cut out the days of the week cards and use them to label their own personal calendars or schedules.
- Play “What’s Missing?” with the days of the week cards, where kids have to guess which card is missing from the sequence.
- Have kids put the days of the week cards in order and practice saying them aloud.
- Use the printables to introduce and teach the concept of the week and how it is structured.
Get the says of the week printables for free….
All four pages of these days of the week printables are your for free when you’re a Happy Printable subscriber. Use the form below to become a subscriber (it’s free!) then head to your email to confirm. As soon as you’ve hit confirm you’ll have your download in seconds.
As a subscriber you’ll begin receiving my weekly digital newsletter. I’ll never spam you with garbage or clickbait- just my original free printable resources I made just for you!
As a current Happy Printable subscriber you can use the same simple from and process above to get the days of the week printables. It’s the fastest and easiest way to get any Happy Printable resource!