As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you.
This colorful printable play money is perfect for kids to use in their pretend play, whether they’re playing store, bank, or just using their imagination. Just print them out and let the fun begin!
Free printable play money for your kids….
And the best part is that these bills are just so cute! The colorful designs and playful graphics are sure to capture any child’s imagination and make their pretend play even more fun. This play money is sure to add a touch of whimsy to any game or activity. So why not print some out today and watch your child’s imagination soar!
Fun ways to use this printable money for kids…
Sure, here are some fun ways that kids could use this printable money:
- Play store or restaurant and use the play money to buy and sell items
- Pretend to be a bank and deposit or withdraw the printable money
- Use the printable money as a prop in imaginative play, such as being a pirate searching for treasure or a superhero fighting crime
- Practice counting and math skills by adding up different denominations
- Play a game of “shopping spree” where they try to spend all their money on different items
- Use the pretend money as part of a scavenger hunt or treasure hunt
- Create a pretend town or city and use the fake money to pay for different services, such as a pretend bus ride or a visit to the doctor
- Set up a lemonade stand or other small business and use the printable money as payment from customers
- Use the printable money to play a game of “bank heist” or “robbery” where one child pretends to be a robber and the others try to catch them and get the money back.
There are endless possibilities for fun and imaginative play with this printable money, so why not print some out and let your child’s creativity run wild!
Do you want this printable money to use with your kids?
I made this printable money just for you to use in your home or classroom and it’s FREE when you’re a Happy Printable subscriber. Use the form below to become a subscriber, check your email to confirm, and voila- download complete!
As a Happy Printable subscriber you’ll begin receiving my Happy Printable newsletter. All of my best free resources will show up right in your inbox.
If you’re already a Happy Printable subscriber you can still follow those same steps listed above. You won’t receive multiple emails from me no matter how many downloads you grab!