As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases, at no additional cost to you.
Using St. Patrick’s Day themed writing paper is a great way to add a fun twist to writing assignments. It can be used for creative writing prompts or even for regular writing assignments. Using St. Patrick’s Day themed paper is a fun way to help students get into the spirit of the holiday and make the writing assignment more enjoyable.
Using St. Patrick’s Day printables in your classroom….
St. Patrick’s Day themed writing paper can also be used to encourage good writing habits. In today’s world, where typing has become the norm, it’s important for students to practice their handwriting skills.
Using St. Patrick’s Day themed writing paper can be a fun way to promote handwriting skills. These St. Patrick’s Day papers can encourage students to take their time and write neatly and add their own color and personality.
St. Patrick’s Day inspired writing prompts….
Here are a few prompts to inspire you to have fun and get creative with your St. Patrick’s Day writing papers!
- If I found a pot of gold, I would…
- Describe a leprechaun’s secret hiding spot.
- Write a story about a magical four-leaf clover.
- What is your favorite thing about St. Patrick’s Day and why?
- Write a letter to a friend inviting them to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with you.
- If you could catch a leprechaun, what would you ask for as your three wishes?
- Write a poem about the color green.
- Describe a St. Patrick’s Day parade in your own words.
- Write a story about a mischievous leprechaun causing trouble on St. Patrick’s Day.
- What does being lucky mean to you? Write a personal essay about it.
Do you want to use these free St. Patrick’s Day themed writing paper in your classroom?
These St. Patrick’s Day writing papers are free to download and print when you’re a Happy Printable subscriber. Use the simple from below and then head to your inbox to confirm your subscription. Upon confirmation you’ll receive your St. Patrick’s day downloads immediately.
As a Happy Printable subscriber you’ll also begin to receive my weekly digital newsletter. I’ll never spam you. I’ll just be sharing my newest creative resource to use with your kids!
If you’re a current Happy Printable subscriber you can still the same form and process as a newcomer. No matter how many downloads you grab you won’t begin receiving duplicate emails from me!